Vicka_0180.jpg

사탄이 메주고리예 목격증인 비스카의 증언을 막으려 하다.

임마뉴엘 수녀의 최근 메주고리예 소식지에서는 최근에 있었던  목격증인 비스카가 순례객들과 기도하고 있는 동안 사탄과 마주친 일을 전하고 있다.
소식지는 " 며칠 전, 비스카가 순례객들 앞에서 오랫동안 기도하고 있을 때, 한 여성이 끔찍한 남성의 목소리로 비스카를 향해 소리치기 시작했습니다. "

"더이상 너를 참을수가 없어!  기도를 멈춰! 너는 항상 용서를 한다!  너는 이미 오래전에 죽었어야 해!  입 닥쳐!"

우리들의 적인 사탄의 울부짖음은 중요한 의미를 준다. 여기서 사탄은 무엇이 가장 자신을 무너뜨리는지 분명하게 말하고 있다.  사탄은 기도와 용서를 가장 싫어하는 것을 의심할 여지가 없다. 기도와 용서에 사탄은 무력해지고 아무런 해를 끼칠 수 없는 것이다. 

또한 임마뉴엘 수녀는 비스카가 과로로 인해 고통받고 있지만 일주일에 세번 순례객들과의 만남을 여전히 해내고 있다고 전하였다. 비스카가 계속 사람들을 만나 기도하고 하느님을 증거할 수 있도록 비스카에게 건강을 허락해 주시도록 기도를 청한다고 전하였다. 

역: wisdom

SrE_4359.jpg Sr Emmanuel

THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2015

Evil attempts to silence witness of visionary Vicka
Sr Emmanuel’s latest newsletter from Medjugorje highlights an recent incident when the visionary Vicka was confronted by evil as she was praying with pilgrims. She writes: “The other day, when Vicka was praying for a long time over the crowd in front of her, a woman started shouting out at her with a horrible man's voice: 

‘I can't stand you any longer! Stop praying! You always forgive! You should have been dead a long time ago! Shut up!’ 

“Those cries from the enemy are meaningful and significant. Satan described clearly here what disarms him the most! It is no wonder that Satan dislikes prayer and the practice of forgiveness! They make him powerless to do any harm!” 

Sr Emmanuel also mentions that Vicka is suffering from immense fatigue but still manages to meet with pilgrims three days a week. She requests that we pray for Vicka so that her health will continue to allow her to witness and pray with people. 

To obtain Sr Emmanuel’s monthly newsletter visit her website:www.sisteremmanuel.org

Dear children! By your own peace I am calling you to help others to see and begin to seek peace. You, dear children, are at peace and not able to comprehend lack of peace. Therefore, I am calling you, so that by your prayer and your life you help to destroy everything that is evil in people and uncover the deception that satan makes use of. You pray that the truth prevails in all hearts. Thank you for having responded to my call.  Medjugorje message, September 25, 1986