2018년 3월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 하늘에 계신 아버지께서는 당신을 따뜻한 마음으로 사랑하며, 충실하고 경건한 마음으로 섬기는 모든 이들에게 하신 것처럼, 나에게 하신 일들도 위대하다. 내 아이들아, 천상 아버지께서는 너희들을 사랑하신다. 그리고 내가 이곳에서 너희와 함께 있는 것은 그분의 사랑 때문이란다.  그분께서는 너희에게 말씀하고 계신다. 너희는 왜 그 표징들을 보려하지 않느냐? 그분께서 함께 하시는 모든 일은 보다 수월하단다. 또한 그분과 함께 하는 고통은, 믿음으로 인하여 더욱 수월해 진다. 믿음은 아픔 중에도 도움이 되지만, 믿음이 없는 아픔은 절망으로 이끈다. 하느님께 봉헌한 고통은 우리를 일으켜 세운다. 내 아들은 당신의 고통스러운 희생으로 세상을 구원하지 않으셨느냐? 내가 너희와 함께 있는 것 처럼, 나는 엄마로서  그분의 아픔과 고통 중에 함께 있었다. 

내 아이들아, 너희들 삶 속의 고통과 아픔 속에서 그리고 기쁨과 사랑안에서 나는 너희와 함께 있단다. 그러니 희망을 가져다오. 생명이 그 안에 있다는 것을 깨닫게 해주는 것은 희망이다. 내 아이들아, 내가 너희에게 이르건데, 내 목소리는 너희 영혼에 이야기하며, 나는 마음과 마음으로 너희에게 말하고 있다.  오, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 내가 엄마의 마음으로 얼마나 너희를 사랑하는지! 가르쳐 주고 싶은 것이 얼마나 많은지 그리고 이 엄마의 마음이 너희가 완전하기를 얼마나 바라고 있는지 아느냐. 너희 영혼과 육신 그리고 사랑이 너희 안에 일치할 때에만  너희는 완전해 질 수 있기 때문이란다. 나는 내 자녀인 너희들에게 간절히 애원한다. 교회와 그 종사자들 즉 너희 목자들을 위하여 기도를 많이 하여다오. 내 아들이 원하시는  것처럼 교회가 생명의 물처럼 맑고 사랑으로 가득한 곳이 될 수 있도록 기도하여라. 고맙다. ”

“Dear children, great are the works that the Heavenly Father has done in me, as He does in all those who love Him tenderly and who faithfully and devoutly serve Him. My children, the Heavenly Father loves you, and it is through His love that I am here with you. He is speaking to you. Why do you not desire to see the signs? Everything is easier alongside Him. Also pain lived with Him is easier because faith exists. Faith helps in the pain, and pain without faith leads to despair. Pain lived and offered to God raises up. Did my Son not redeem the world through His painful sacrifice? As His mother I was with Him in the pain and suffering, as I am with all of you. My children, I am with you in life, in suffering, in pain, in joy and in love. Therefore, have hope. It is hope that makes you comprehend that life is there. My children, I am speaking to you, my voice is speaking to your soul, my heart is speaking to your heart. Oh, apostles of my love, how much my motherly heart loves you. How many things I desire to teach you. How my motherly heart desires that you be complete, and you can be complete only when your soul, body and love are united within you. I implore you as my children, pray much for the Church and her servants - your shepherds; that the Church may be such as my Son desires - clear as spring water and full of love. Thank you.”

pozivamo-hodocasce-u-medjugorje-za-mladice-i-djevojke-koji-zele-sklopiti-krscanski-sakrament-zenidbe-book-evangelizacija-990x658.jpg