2017년 12 월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 나는 너희 어머니, 의인들의 어머니, 사랑하고 고통당하는 이들의 어머니, 거룩한 이들의 어머니로서 말한다. 나의 자녀들아, 너희들도 거룩한 사람이 될 수 있단다. 오직 노력이 필요할 뿐이다. 거룩한 이들은 천상 아버지를 한없이 사랑하며 그 모든 것에 앞서 그분을 사랑하는 이들이다. 그러니 나의 자녀들아, 언제나 더 나아질 수 있도록 노력하여라. 선을 향해 꾸준히 노력하면 비록 너희 자신이 부족하다고 느끼더라도 거룩해질 수 있단다. 너희 자신이 선하다고 생각한다면, 그것은 겸손하지 않은 것이며, 교만함은 너희를 거룩함에서 멀어지게 한다. 위협이 가득하고 평화가 없는 이 세상에, 내 사랑의 사도들아, 너희의 손은 기도와 자비를 베풀어야 한다. 그리고 나의 자녀들아, 내가 가장 사랑하는 장미 송이들, 묵주의 기도를 나에게 바쳐다오. 내 장미는 입으로만 바치는 것이 아닌 너희가 마음을 다하는 기도이다. 내 장미는 너희의 믿음과 기도 그리고 사랑으로 이루어진 것이다. 내 아들이 어리실 적에, 나에게 수많은 자녀가 장미 송이들을 봉헌할 것이라고 말씀하셨다. 그때는 그 뜻을 이해하지 못했다. 이제 너희가 무엇보다 먼저 내 아들을 사랑할 때, 마음을 다해 기도할 때, 불쌍한 이들을 도울 때, 그것이 곧 나에게 바치는 장미 송이라는 것을 알았다. 이런 것이 내 장미 송이 들이다. 교만하지 않고 항상 용서할 준비가 되어 있는 것, 형제를 판단하지 않으며, 이해하려고 끊임없이 노력하는 것, 이것이 믿음의 삶이다. 그러므로 내 사랑의 자녀들아, 사랑할 줄 모르는 이들, 너희들을 사랑하지 않는 이들, 너희에게 악한 일을 행하는 이들, 사랑이신 내 아들을 모르는 이들을 위하여 기도하여라. 내 자녀들아, 내가 너희들에게 부탁하는 것을 명심하여라. 기도한다는 것은 사랑하고 용서한다는 것을 의미하기 때문이란다. 고맙다.”

"Dear children, I turn to you as your mother, the mother of the just, the mother of those who love and suffer, the mother of those who are holy. My children, you too can be holy - this depends on you. Those who are holy are those who immeasurably love the Heavenly Father, those who love Him above all. Therefore, my children, always strive to be better. If you strive to be good you can be holy even though you may not think so of yourselves. If you think that you are good, you are not humble, and arrogance distances you from holiness. In this peaceless world full of threats, your hands, apostles of my love, should be extended in prayer and mercy. And to me, my children, give the gift of the rosary, the roses which I love so much. My roses are your prayers pronounced with the heart and not only recited with the lips. My roses are your acts of prayer, faith and love. When my Son was little, he said to me that my children would be numerous and that they would bring me many roses. I did not comprehend Him. Now I know that you are those children who are bringing me roses when, above all, you love my Son, when you pray with the heart, when you help the poorest. Those are my roses. That is the faith which makes everything in life be done through love, not knowing arrogance, and always ready to forgive; never judging, always striving to understand one’s brother. Therefore, apostles of my love, pray for those who do not know how to love, for those who do not love you, for those who have done evil to you, for those who have not come to know the love of my Son. My children, I ask this of you because, remember, to pray means to love and to forgive. Thank you.”

medugorje.jpg