2018년 1월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 이 땅에서 사랑이 사라지기 시작할 때, 구원의 길이 보이지 않을 때, 너희가 참신앙, 즉 살아있 심오한 신앙을 알도록  도와서, 너희가 진정으로 사랑할 수 있도록 하기 위하여 엄마인  내가 너희에게 오고 있다. 엄마로서 내 바램은 너희의 서로 간의 사랑과 선과 순수함을 갈망하면서 너희가 의로워지고 서로 사랑하는 것이란다. 내 아이들아,  너희 영혼 안에서 기뻐하고, 순수해지며, 어린아이가 되어라. 내 아들은 마음이 깨끗한 이들 가운데 계시는 것을 아주 좋아하신다고 말씀하곤 하셨다. 마음이 깨끗한 이들은 언제나 젊고 기쁘기 때문이다.  내 아들은 너희에게 서로 용서하고 사랑하라고 하셨다.  항상 쉬운 것은 아님을 알고 있다. 고통은 너희가 영적으로 자라게 한다. 너희가 영적으로 더욱더 성숙하려면 진실하고 참되게 용서하고 사랑해야만 한다. 세상의 내 자녀 중 많은 이들이 내 아들을 모르고, 그분을 사랑하지 않는구나.  그러나 내 아들을 사랑하는 너희들, 그분을 마음에 모시고 있는 너희들은 기도하고 기도하여라. 그리고 너희 곁에 계신 내 아들을 기도하면서 느끼도록 하여라. 너희 영혼이 그분의 영 안에서 숨쉬기를 바란다. 내가 너희 가운데 있으며 크고 작은 것들에 대하여  말해주고 있다. 나는 너희에게 내 아들에 대해, 즉 참사랑에 대해 말하는 것에 지치지 않을 것이다. 그러니 내 아이들아, 나에게 너희 마음을 열어다오. 내가 엄마로서 너희를 이끌 수 있도록 허락해다오. 내 아들과 나의 사랑의 사도들이 되어다오.  내가 엄마로서  너희에게 간절히 부탁하니, 너희를 인도하라고 내 아들이 부르신 이들을 잊지 마라. 그들을 너희 마음에 간직하고 그들을 위해 기도하여라. 고맙다.”

"Dear children! When love is beginning to disappear on earth, when the way of salvation is not being found, I, the mother, am coming to help you to come to know true faith - living and profound - so as to help you to truly love. As a mother, I am longing for your mutual love, goodness, and purity. My desire is that you be just and that you love each other. My children, be joyful in your soul, be pure, be children. My Son used to say that He loves to be among pure hearts, because pure hearts are always young and joyful. My Son said to you to forgive and to love each other. I know that this is not always easy. Suffering makes you grow in spirit. For you to spiritually grow all the more, you must sincerely and truly forgive and love. Many of my children on earth do not know my Son, they do not love Him; but you who do love my Son, you who carry Him in your heart, pray, pray and in praying feel my Son beside you. May your soul breath in His spirit. I am among you and am speaking about little and great things. I will not grow tired speaking to you about my Son - the true love. Therefore, my children, open your hearts to me. Permit me to lead you as a mother. Be apostles of the love of my Son and of me. As a mother I implore you not to forget those whom my Son has called to lead you. Carry them in your heart and pray for them. Thank you.”

ponocka7.jpg
bozic62017.jpg