2017년 11 월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아,  내 곁에 모인 너희들을 바라보면서, 엄마인 나는 사랑과 위로를 찾고 있는  많은 영혼들을 보고 있단다. 하지만  아무도 그들이 원하는 것을 주지 않는구나.  악한 일을 하는 이들도 보이는데,  그들은  내 아들 예수 님을 알지 못하기에,  선한 삶의 모범이 되지 못하고  있다.  고요하고,  순수한 영혼을 통해 전해지는  선은  이 세상을  지탱하는 힘이란다. 이 지상에는  많은 죄악도 있지만  사랑도  존재한다.  내 아들 예수님은 엄마인 나를 너희에게 보내시어  너희들에게 사랑을 가르치며 한 형제라는 것을  깨닫게 하셨다.  그분께서 너희들에게 도움의 손길을 보내고 계신다.  

내  사랑의 사도들아,  믿음과  사랑이 가득한 삶으로 나아 가거라.  내 아들 예수님은 기꺼이 받아 주실  것이다. 그러나 구원을 받을 수 있는  순수한  의지와 열린 마음이 너희들에게 필요하단다.  예수님은  열린 마음 안에 들어 가시기 때문이다.  내 아들 예수님은 하느님에게 나신  하느님이시다.  너희를 원죄에서 구원하시고  서로 사랑하며 살도록 계명을 주신  내 아들 에수님의 위대하신  참 사랑을  깨닫기 바란다.  그분께서는 이 지상의 모든 나라와, 모든 민족들을 구별없이 사랑 하신다.  너희들이 그분의 사랑 안에서 살아간다면, 하느님의 나라는  이미 이 지상에  임하신 것이란다.  그러므로,  내 자녀들아,  너희는 내 아들 예수님의 사랑에 더욱 가까이 있도록,  사랑의 표양이 되어 그분을 알지 못하는  모든 이들을 도울 수 있도록  기도하고 또 기도하여다오. 삼위 일체이신 예수님께서 너희들을 사랑하고 계심을 잊지 말고 살아 가거라.  너희의 목자들을 사랑하고 그들을 위해 기도하여다오.  고맙다."

"Dear children, As I am looking at you gathered around me, your mother, I see many pure souls, many of my children who are seeking love and consolation, but no one is offering it to them. I also see those who are doing evil, because they do not have good examples; they have not come to know my Son. The good which is silent and is spread through pure souls is the strength which sustains this world. There is much sin, but there is also love. My Son is sending me to you - the mother who is the same for everyone - that I may teach you to love, to comprehend that you are brothers. He desires to help you.Apostles of my love, a living desire of faith and love is sufficient, and my Son will accept it. But you must be worthy, you must have good will and open hearts. My Son enters into open hearts. I, as a mother, desire that you may all the better come to know my Son - God born of God – to come to know the greatness of His love which you need so muc. He accepted your sins upon Himself and obtained redemption for you, and in return He asked that you love each other. My Son is love. He loves all people without difference, all people of all countries and of all nations. If you, my children, would live the love of my Son, His kingdom would already be on earth. Therefore, apostles of my love, pray, pray that my Son and His love may be all the closer to you; that you may be an example of love and may help all those who have not come to know my Son. Never forget that my Son, one and triune, loves you. Love your shepherds and pray for them. Thank you."