2017년 10 월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 내 아들이 나에게 맡기신, 내 자녀들인 너희들에게, 나는 어머니로서 쉽지만, 사랑과 염려가 가득 담긴 말로 너희들에게 말하고 있단다. 이제와 같이 영원하신 나의 아드님, 예수님은 너희들에게 생명의 말씀을 전하시고, 열린 마음들 안에 사랑의 씨를 뿌리고 계신다. 그러므로 내 사랑의 사도들아, 나는 너희에게 언제나 자비와 용서를 위해 준비된 열린 마음을 가지라고 애원하고 있다. 내 아들처럼 언제든 너희 이웃을 용서하여라, 그렇게 해야만 평화가 너희에게 있을 것이다. 나의 자녀들아, 너희들의 영혼을 돌보도록 하여라. 영혼만이 너희에게 유일하게 속한 것이기 때문이다. 너희들은 가족의 소중함을 잊어 가고 있구나. 가정은 고통과 아픔의 장소가 되기보다는 이해와 다정함의 장소가 되어야 한다. 예수님을 통해 열심히 살려는 가족들은 서로를 위하고 사랑 안에 사는 것이다. 나의 아드님 예수님이 어렸을 때, 모든 사람이 그분의 형제라고 나에게 말했었다. 그러므로 내 사랑의 사도들아 너희들이 만나는 모든 사람이, 내 아들 속의 형제이며, 너희 가족이라는 것을 기억하여라. 사랑하는 자녀들아, 미래를 생각하며 걱정하느라 시간을 낭비하지 말아라. 매 순간 어떻게 하면 예수님의 통한 삶으로 가야 할지를 준비하여라. 그러면 그 안에 너희 자신을 위한 평화가 있단다. 나의 자녀들아 너희들의 목자들을 위해 기도하는 것을 잊지 말아라. 그들이 내 아드님이신 예수님을 따라 모든 이들을 자녀들로 받아들이고 그들을 위한 영적 아버지가 될 수 있도록 기도하여라. 고맙다. "

“Dear children, I am speaking to you as a mother – with simple words, but words filled with much love and concern for my children who, through my Son, are entrusted to me. And my Son, who is of the eternal now, He is speaking to you with words of life and is sowing love in open hearts. Therefore, I am imploring you, apostles of my love, have open hearts always ready for mercy and forgiveness. According to my Son, always forgive your neighbors, because in that way peace will be in you. My children, care for your soul, because it alone is what truly belongs to you. You are forgetting the importance of family. A family does not need to be a place of suffering and pain, but a place of understanding and tenderness. Families who strive to live according to my Son live in mutual love. While He was still little, my Son would say to me that all people are His brothers. Therefore, remember, apostles of my love, that all people whom you meet are family to you – brothers according to my Son. My children, do not waste time thinking about the future, worrying. May your only concern be how to live well every moment according to my Son. And there it is – peace for you! My children, do not ever forget to pray for your shepherds. Pray that they can accept all people as their children; that, according to my Son, they may be spiritual fathers to them. Thank you!”