5-6.jpg

2017년 6월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 나의 자녀들아, 내가 그동안 발현해 왔던 다른 곳에서와 마찬가지로, 나는 이곳에서도 너희들을 기도하라고 부르고 있다. 내 아들, 예수님을 알지 못하는 사람들과, 아직 하느님의 사랑을 깨닫지 못하는 사람들을 위하여, 그리고 죄악에 대항할 수 있도록 기도하여라.  또한 너희들과 교회에 힘을 주는 성령과 사랑을 갖도록, 내 아들 예수님으로부터 부르심을 받은 봉헌된 이들을 위하여 기도하여라. 내 아들 예수님께 기도하여라. 그러면 그분을 가까이 느끼며 체험한 사랑이 그분의 이름으로 사랑의 행위를 할 수 있는 준비를 할 수 있도록 힘을 줄 것이다. 내 아이들아, 준비하여라. 지금은 큰 전환점이 될 시기이란다. 그러기에 내가 믿음을 새롭게 하고 희망을 가지라고 너희들을 부르고 있는 것이다. 나는 너희에게 가야 할 길, 복음 말씀의 길을 보여 주고 있다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 지금 이 세상은 너희가 팔을 들어 하늘나라를 향하여, 내 아들 예수님과, 하느님 아버지께로 향하는 것을  필요로 하고 있다. 마음의 순결과 겸손이 더욱  많이 필요하다. 그러므로, 내 아들 예수님께 의탁하며, 너희들은 언제나 더 나아질 수 있다는 것을  깨닫기 바란다. 내 사랑의 사도들아, 엄마인 내 성심은 너희가 세상의 작은 빛들이 되어, 어두움이 지배하는 곳을 밝혀 주고, 기도와 사랑으로 참된 길을 보여주며, 영혼들을 구원하기를  간절히 바라고 있단다.  나는 너희와 함께 있다. 고맙다." 

“ Dear children, as in the other places where I have come to you, also here I am calling you to prayer. Pray for those who do not know my Son, for those who have not come to know the love of God, against sin, for the consecrated - for those whom my Son called to have love and the spirit of strength for you, for the Church. Pray to my Son, and the love which you experience from His nearness will give you the strength to make you ready for the works of love which you will do in His name. My children, be ready. This time is a turning point. That is why I am calling you anew to faith and hope. I am showing you the way by which you need to go, and those are the words of the Gospel. Apostles of my love, the world is in such need of your arms raised towards Heaven, towards my Son, towards the Heavenly Father. Much humility and purity of heart are needed. Have trust in my Son and know that you can always be better. My motherly heart desires for you, apostles of my love, to be little lights of the world, to illuminate there where darkness wants to begin to reign, to show the true way by your prayer and love, to save souls. I am with you. Thank you.”

3-6.jpg