000.jpg

2016년 12월 2일  메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지 

“사랑하는 나의 자녀들아, 엄마인 나는 내 자녀들이 사는 모습을 보며 마음으로 울고 있단다. 죄는 더욱  많아지고 있으며, 영혼의 순수함은 더 중요하지 않게 되었다. 내 아들 예수님은  점점 잊혀져서 공경을 더 받지 못하며, 내 자녀들은 박해를 받고 있구나. 사랑의 사도인 내 아이들아, 그러니, 너희들은 영혼과 마음을 다해서 내 아들의 이름을 불러라. 그분은 너희에게 빛의 말씀을 주실 것이다.  그분은 너희에게 당신을 드러내 보이시고, 함께 빵을 쪼개시며, 너희에게 사랑의 말씀을 주신다. 너희들이 그 말씀을  사랑의 행위로 변화시켜서  진리를 증거 할 수 있도록 말이다. 나의 자녀들아, 그러니 두려워 하지 말고 내 아들 예수님이 너희 안에 계시도록 해드려라. 그분이 상처받은 사람들을 보살피시고, 길을 잃은 영혼들이 회개할 수 있도록, 너희가 그분의 도구가 되어 드려라. 내 아이들아, 묵주기도에로 돌아 오너라. 선함과, 희생, 자비로운 마음으로  묵주기도를 하여라. 입으로가 아니라, 모든 사람들에게 대한 사랑으로 기도하여라. 내 아들은 당신의 희생으로 사랑을 들어 높이셨다. 그러니 힘과 희망을 갖고 생명이며, 영원한 생명으로 이끌어 주는 사랑을  지닐 수 있도록, 그분과 함께 살아라. 하느님의 사랑을 통하여, 나도 너희와 함께 하며, 엄마의 사랑으로 너희를 인도해 줄것이다. 고맙다."

미리야나는 성모님께서 매우 슬퍼하셨다고 전했습니다.  

“Dear children, my motherly heart is crying as I am looking at what my children are doing. Sins are multiplying, the purity of soul is all the less important; my Son is being forgotten - honored all the less; and my children are being persecuted. That is why, you my children, apostles of my love, with soul and heart invoke the name of my Son. He will have the words of light for you. He manifests Himself to you, He breaks the bread with you and gives you the words of love so that you may transform them into merciful acts and, thus, be witnesses of truth. That is why, my children, do not be afraid. Permit my Son to be in you. He will make use of you to care for the wounded and to convert lost souls. Therefore, my children, return to the prayer of the Rosary. Pray it with feelings of goodness, sacrifice and mercy. Pray, not only with words, but with merciful acts. Pray with love for all people. My Son, by His sacrifice, exalted love. Therefore, live with Him so that you may have strength and hope; that you may have the love which is life and which leads to eternal life. Through God's love, I am also with you, and will lead you with motherly love. Thank you.”

Mirjana said that Our Lady was very sad.