2017년 1월 2일  메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 
믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지 

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 내 아들이 이 땅에서 모든 사람들에게 말씀하실 때, 그분은 사랑과 빛의 근원이셨다. 나의 사도들아, 그분의 빛을 따르거라. 이는 쉽지 않는 일이다. 너희는 작아져야만 한다. 예수님의 사랑으로 가득한 믿음의 힘으로 다른 이들보다 너희 자신이 더욱 작아져야 한단다.  이 세상 그 누구도  믿음 없이는 기적을  체험을 할 수 없다. 나는 너희와 함께 있단다. 이렇게 너희에게 와서,  말하고  나 자신을 알려주면서 나는,  너희에게  엄마로서의 내 사랑과 보살핌을 보여주고 싶구나.  내 아이들아, 결코 답을 얻지 못하는 질문들을 하느라 시간을 허비하지 말아라. 이 세상에서의 너희 여정이 끝나면 천상 아버지께서 그 답을  너희에게 주실 것이다. 하느님께서는 모든 것을 알고 계시며, 보시고, 사랑하신다는 것을 알고 있어야 한다. 지극히 사랑하는 내 아들은 생명을 비추어 주시고 어둠을  몰아 내주신다.  

그리고 나를 너희에게 데려다  주는 엄마로서의 내 사랑은 표현할 수 없고,  신비스럽고 참된 것이란다. 너희에게 표현하는 나의 느낌과 사랑과 이해는  엄마의 자애로움으로 가득하다.  나의 사도들아, 사랑의 행위여야 하는 너희 기도로 만든 장미 송이들을 너희에게 부탁하고 싶다.  묵주기도는 이 엄마가  마음으로 가장 좋와하는  소중한 기도이란다. 나는 너희를 위해 태어나신 내 아들에게 이 기도를 바쳐드린다.  그분은 너희를 바라보시고,  너희 기도를 들으신다.  우리는 언제나 너희 곁에 있단다. 이는 서로 초대하고 일치하며, 회개하고 격려하면서  완성해가는  사랑이란다.  그러니 나의 사도들아, 언제나 서로 사랑하고, 무엇보다 먼저 내 아들을 사랑하여라. 이것이 구원과 영원한 생명으로 가는 유일한 길이다.   이것이 가장 아름다운 장미 향기와 함께 내 마음을 채워주는,  내가 가장 좋아하는 기도이란다.  너희 목자들이 내 아들의 빛이 될 수 있는 힘을 지닐 수 있도록 그들을 위해 항상 기도하고,  더욱 더 기도하여다오.  고맙다."

“Dear children, My Son was the source of love and light when He spoke on earth to the people of all peoples. My apostles, follow His light. This is not easy. You must be little. You must make yourselves smaller than others; with the help of faith to be filled with His love. Not a single person on earth can experience a miraculous experience without faith. I am with you. I am making myself known to you by these comings, by these words; I desire to witness to you my love and motherly care. My children, do not waste time posing questions to which you never receive an answer. At the end of your journey on earth, the Heavenly Father will give them to you. Always know that God knows everything; God sees, God loves. My most beloved Son illuminates lives, dispels darkness; and my motherly love which carries me to you is inexpressible, mysterious but real. I am expressing my feelings to you: love, understanding and motherly benevolence. Of you, my apostles, I am asking for your roses of prayer which need to be acts of love. To my motherly heart these are the dearest prayers. I offer these to my Son Who was born for your sake. He looks at you and hears you. We are always close to you. This is the love which calls, unites, converts, encourages and fulfills. Therefore, my apostles, always love one another and above all, love my Son. This is the only way to salvation, to eternal life. This is my dearest prayer which fills my heart with the most beautiful scent of roses. Pray, always pray for your shepherds that they may have the strength to be the light of my Son. Thank you.”