2016년 4월 2일 목격증인 미리야나를 통하여 주시는 
메주고리예 성모님 메시지와 발현 동영상 

" 사랑하는 자녀들아,  두려움에 차고 닫혀진 굳은 마음을 갖지 않도록 하여라. 나의 모성적 사랑이 너희의 마음을 밝게하고, 사랑과 희망으로 채워질 수 있도록 하여라.  엄마인 나는  너희의 고통을 잘 알고 있으며, 내가 체험한 고통으로, 너희를 위로해 줄 수  있단다.  고통은 너희를 향상 시켜주는 가장 위대한 기도이다. 나의 아들 예수님께서는 고통을 겪는 이들을 특별한 방법으로 사랑하신다. 그분께서는 너희의 고통을  위로해주고, 희망을 주시기 위하여 나를 보내셨단다.  그분께 의탁하여라. 너희의 주변에  암흑이 더욱 더 증가하고 있는 것을 보는 너희의 어려움을 나는 알고 있단다. 나의 아이들아, 그 어두움에 승리하기 위해서는  기도와 사랑이 필요하단다.  기도하고 사랑하는 사람은 두려워하지 않는다. 그는 희망과 자비로운 사랑이 있으며, 빛이신 나의 아드님을 본다. 나는 너희가 나의 사도로써,  자비로운 사랑과 희망의 표본이 되도록 계속  노력하여 주기를 청한다. 자비로운 사랑은 모든 암흑을 물리치는 빛을 즉, 나의 아드님을 모셔온다. 더욱더 많이 사랑하기 위하여 늘 기도를 새로이 하여 다오. 두려워하지 말아라. 내가 너희를 홀로 두지 않고  함께 있다.  나는 너희의 목자들이 늘 사랑을 간직하고, 예수님을 통하여 그리고 예수님을 기억하면서, 사랑으로 나의 아들 예수님을 위하여  일할 수 있도록 기도해 달라고  너희에게 간청하고 있다. 고맙다. "

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s April 2, 2016 Message
Given through Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers 

" Dear children, Do not have hearts that are hard, closed and filled with fear. Permit my motherly love to illuminate them and fill them with love and hope; so that, as a mother, I may soothe your pains because I know them, I experienced them. Pain elevates and is the greatest prayer. My Son, in a special way, loves those who suffer pains. He sent me to soothe them for you and bring hope. Trust in Him. I know that it is difficult for you because you see more and more darkness around you. My children, it is necessary to break it by prayer and love. The one who prays and loves is not afraid, he has hope and a merciful love, he sees the light and sees my Son. As my apostles, I call you to keep trying to be an example of merciful love and hope. Always pray anew for all the more love because merciful love brings light which breaks every darkness - it brings my Son. Do not be afraid, you are not alone, I am with you. I implore you to pray for your shepherds that at every moment they may have love, that they may work for my Son with love - through Him and in memory of Him. Thank you. "