2016년 5월 2일 믿지 않는 이들을 위해 미리야나 솔도를 통해 주신 성모님 메시지와 발현 동영상

"나의 자녀들아, 내 모성의 마음은 너희의 진실한 회개와 굳건한 믿음을 바라며 그리하여 너희들이  주변의 모든이들에게 사랑과 평화를 전파 할 수 있기를 바란다. 그러나 나의 아이들아,  하늘에계신 아버지께는 너희들 하나하나가 고유한 존재들임을 잊지 말아라. 그러므로 성령께서 너희 안에서 지속적으로 역사하시도록 그분을 받아드려라. 영적으로 순수한 나의 자녀가 되어다오. 영성은 아름다운 것이란다. 영성적인 모든 것은 살아 있으며 매우 아름다운 것이다.  너희 믿음의 중심이 되며, 나의 아드님이 항상 너희와 함께하시는 성체성사를 잊지 말아다오.  그분께서 너희에게 오시어 너희와 함께 빵을 쪼개시는데, 나의 아이들아,  왜냐하면  그분께서는 너희를 위하여 죽으셨고 부활 하셨으며 다시 오시기 때문이다.  내가 너희에게 하는 이 말들은  진리이기에 너희들이 잘 알아 들으며,  그  진리는 변함이 없단다.  다만 나의 많은 자녀들이  이것을 잊고 있구나. 나의 아이들아,  너희를 영원함으로 이끄는 나의 말들은 오래 되었거나 새로운 것이 아니란다.  그러므로 나의 아이들아,  나는 너희가 시대의 징표를 잘 바라보며, 산산히 부서진 십자가들을 한데로 모으는  계시의 사도가 되어 달라고 너희를 초대한다. 고맙다. "

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s May 2, 2016 Message Given through Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers

" Dear children,My motherly heart desires your true conversion and a firm faith so that you may be able to spread love and peace to all those who surround you. But, my children, do not forget: each of you is a unique world before the Heavenly Father. Therefore, permit the continuous working of the Holy Spirit to work on you. Be my spiritually pure children. In spirituality is beauty. Everything that is spiritual is alive and very beautiful. Do not forget that in the Eucharist, which is the heart of faith, my Son is always with you. He comes to you and breaks the bread with you; because, my children, for your sake He died, He resurrected and is coming anew. These words of mine are familiar to you because they are the truth, and the truth does not change. It is only that many of my children have forgotten it. My children, my words are neither old nor new, they are eternal. Therefore, I invite you, my children, to observe well the signs of the times, to 'gather the shattered crosses' and to be apostles of the revelation. Thank you."

100_0060.jpg