2016년 6월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상 및
믿지 않는 이들을 위해  목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지 

" 사랑하는 자녀들아, 너희가 어떻게 나에게 다가오고 있으며, 어떻게 나의 주변에 머무르고 있고 얼마나 나를 찾는지를, 나는 교회의 어머니로서, 너희들의 어머니로서, 너희의 그런 모습을 바라보며 미소짓고 있단다. 내가 너희에게 찾아 오는 이일들은 하느님께서 너희를 무척 사랑하시는 증거이다.  너희를 영원한 삶과 구원의 길로 인도하고자 내가 너의에게 오는 것이다. 나의 사도들아, 순수한 마음을 갖고자 하며 그 마음안에 나의 아들 예수님을 모시고자 하는 너희들은 좋은  길을 가고있는 것이다. 너희들이 나의 아드님을 찾는 것은 옳은 길을  추구하는 것이다. 

예수님께서는 많은 사랑의 징표들을 남기셨다. 그분께서는 희망을 남기셨다. 너희가 희생과 보속의 준비가 되어 있다면  그리고 너희의 이웃에 대하여 인내와 자비와 사랑이 있다면 그 분을 쉽게 찾을 수 있단다. 나의  많은 자녀들이 스스로 원하지 않기 때문에 보거나 듣지도 못하고 있다. 그들은 예수님께서 나를 통하여 모두를 부르시는, 나의 말과 노력을 받아 들이지 않고 있구나. 그분의 성령께서는 천상과 땅의 일치 안에서 그리고 서로의 사랑안에서  하느님 아버지의 빛으로 나의 모든 자녀들을 비추어 주신다. 그럼으로 나의 사도들아, 너희의 교회를 위하여 기도하고 사랑하며 또한 사랑으로 일하여라. 배신과 상처가 있다 할지라도 교회는 하느님 아버지로부터 비롯되었고 존재하고 있기 때문이다. 너희의 목자들을 위하여 기도하여라, 그럼으로써 너희는 그들안에 있는 예수님의 위대한 사랑을  보게 된다. 고맙다."

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s June 2, 2016 Message Given through Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers

"Dear children, As the Mother of the Church, as your mother, I am smiling as I look at you: how you are coming to me, how you are gathering around me, how you are seeking me. My comings among you are proof of how much Heaven loves you. They indicate to you the way to eternal life, to salvation. My apostles, you who strive to have a pure heart and to have my Son in it, you are on the good way. You who are seeking my Son are seeking the good way. He left many signs of His love. He left hope. It is easy to find Him if you are ready for sacrifice and penance—if you have patience, mercy and love for your neighbors. Many of my children do not see and do not hear because they do not want to. They do not accept my words and my works, yet through me, my Son calls everyone. His Spirit illuminates all of my children in the light of the Heavenly Father, in the unity of Heaven and Earth, in mutual love—because love invokes love and makes works more important than words. Therefore, my apostles, pray for your Church, love it and do works of love. No matter how betrayed or wounded, it is here because it comes from the Heavenly Father. Pray for your shepherds so that in them you may see the greatness of the love of my Son. Thank you.

20150513_094323.jpg