2016년 7월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상 및
믿지 않는 이들을 위해  목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지 

"사랑하는 자녀들아, 너희와 함께하는 나의 참된 현존은 내아들 예수님의 크나큰 사랑이기에 너희를 행복하게 하여 주는 것이다. 그분께서 나를 너희에게 보내시는 것은, 엄마의 사랑으로서 내가 너희 를 보호하는것이며, 아픔과 기쁨, 고통과 사랑이 너희의 영혼을  강하게 한다는 것을 깨닫게 하고,  예수님의 성심이며, 믿음의 핵심인 성체를 찬미하도록  너희를  새로이 부르는 것이다.  살아계신 나의 아들은 수세기 동안에 걸쳐서 매일매일 너희에게 오고 계신다. 너희에게 오시는 그분은 너희를 결코 떠나신적이 없으시단다. 내 아이들아, 너희 가운데 한 사람이라도 그분께로 돌아올 때, 엄마로서의 내 마음은 기쁨에 용약한다. 

그러니  내 아이들아,  성체성사에로, 내 아들 예수님께로  돌아오너라. 내아들 예수님께 가는 길은 많은 것을 포기하는 어려운 길이지만 결국에는 영원한 빛에 이르게 된단다. 너희의 아픔과 고통들을 이해하는 나는, 엄마의 사랑으로 너희의 눈물을 닦아주고 있다. 내 아들 예수님께 의탁하여라. 그분께서는 너희가 어떻게 청해야 할지조차 모르는 것들까지도 너희를 위하여 이루어 주실 것이기 때문이다. 내 아이들아, 너희들은 오직 영혼만을 중요하게 생각해야 한단다. 영혼은 이 지상의 삶에서 너희가 소유하고있는 유일한 것이기 때문이다. 너희의 영혼이 더럽든 깨끗하든간에, 그 영혼은 하느님 아버지 앞에 가게 될 것이다. 기억하여라, 내 아들 예수님을 사랑하는 믿음은 언제나 보상을 받을 것이다. 내가 특별히  너희들에게 간청하니,  내 아들 예수님께서  그들의 양떼들을 사랑하며, 당신의 가르침에 따라 살도록  부른이들을 위하여 기도하여다오. 고맙다."

Our Lady Queen of Peace of Medjugorje’s June 2, 2016 Message Given through Mirjana on the Day for Non-Believers

" Dear children, My real, living presence among you should make you happy because this is the great love of my Son. He is sending me among you so that, with a motherly love, I may grant you safety;that you may comprehend that pain and joy, suffering and love, make your soul live intensely; that I may call you anew to glorify the Heart of Jesus, the heart of faith, the Eucharist. From day to day through the centuries, my Son, alive, returns among you - He returns to you, though He has never left you. When one of you, my children, returns to Him, my motherly heart leaps with joy. Therefore, my children, return to the Eucharist, to my Son. The way to my Son is difficult, full of renunciations, but at the end, there is always the light. I understand your pains and sufferings, and with motherly love I wipe your tears. Trust in my Son, because He will do for you what you would not even know how to ask for. You, my children, you should be concerned only for your soul, because it is the only thing on earth that belongs to you. You will bring it, dirty or clean, before the Heavenly Father. Remember, faith in the love of my Son will always be rewarded. I implore you, in a special way, to pray for those whom my Son called to live according to Him and to love their flock. Thank you."

3bb1dfc2398c53588107f28758691e65.jpg