2016년 9월 2일 메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 믿지 않는 이들을 위해  목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지

"사랑하는 나의 자녀들아! 나는  내 아들 예수님의 뜻에 따라, 엄마의 사랑으로 내가 너희에게 오고 있지만,  내 아이들아, 특별히  아직도 내 아들 예수님의 사랑을  아직도 알지 못하는 이들에게 오고 있다.  나는  나를 생각하고 나를  부르는 너희에게 오고 있다. 너희에게 엄마로서의 내 사랑을 주고 있으며, 내 아들 예수님의 축복을 전하고 있다. 너희는 순수하고 열린 마음을 갖고 있느냐?  이 선물들, 내 현존과 사랑의 표시들을 보고 있느냐?  나의 아이들아,  너희의 지상의 삶은 내  모범을  따르며  살아 가거라.  내 삶은 고통과 침묵이었으며, 하늘에 계신 아버지께 대한 헤아릴수 없는 믿음과 신뢰 자체였단다. 그 어느 것도 우연은 없다. 고통과 기쁨, 괴로움과 사랑까지도, 이 모든 것이 내 아들 예수님께서 너희에게 허락하시는 은총이며  영원한 생명으로 이끌어  주는 것이란다.

내 아들 예수님은 사랑하라고, 그 분 안에서 기도하라고 너희에게 청하고 계신다. 나는 엄마로서  너희에게 가르치겠다. 사랑한다는 것은,  그분 안에서기도한다는 것은 입으로만  외우는 것이  아니라  영혼의 침묵 속에서 기도하는  것을 뜻하는 것이란다. 이는 내 아들 예수님의 이름으로 행해지는  아주  최소한의  아름다운   표현이란다.  그것은 인내이고, 자비이며, 고통을 받아 들이고  이웃을 위해  희생하는 것이다. 나의 아이들아, 내 아들 예수님께서 너희들을  바라보고 계시다. 너희들도  그분의 얼굴을 뵈올 수 있도록,  너희에게  그분이 드러나시도록 기도하여라. 나의 아이들아,  나는 참되고  유잃한 진리를  너희에게 드러내고  보여주고 있단다.  기도하여라. 너희가 그 진리를 깨달아  사랑과 희망을  전파하는 내 사랑의 사도가 되기를 바란다.  특별히 엄마로서의 내 성심은 목자들을 사랑한다. 그들의  축성된 손을 위해 기도해 다오. 고맙다."

“Dear children, according to the will of my Son and my motherly love, I am coming to you, my children, but especially to those who have not yet come to know the love of my Son. I am coming to you who think of me and who invoke me. To you, I am giving my motherly love and I am carrying the blessing of my Son. Do you have pure and open hearts, and do you see the gifts, the signs of my presence and love? My children, in your earthly life, be led by my example. My life was pain, silence and immeasurable faith and trust in the Heavenly Father. Nothing is by chance: neither pain, nor joy, nor suffering, nor love. All of these are graces which my Son grants to you and which lead you to eternal life. Of you, my Son asks for love and prayer in Him. As a mother I will teach you: to love and to pray in Him means to pray in the silence of your soul and not only reciting with your lips; it is even the least beautiful gesture done in the name of my Son – it is patience, mercy, the acceptance of pain and sacrifice done for the sake of another. My children, my Son is looking at you. Pray that you also may see His face and that it may be revealed to you. My children, I am revealing to you the only and real truth. Pray that you may comprehend it and be able to spread love and hope; that you may be able to be apostles of my love. In a special way, my motherly heart loves the shepherds. Pray for their blessed hands. Thank you.”

13669454_1020641188032162_1693887990971336199_o.jpg

13958054_1020642611365353_6054272678795020087_o.jpg