2016년 10월 2일  메주고리예 성모님 발현 동영상과 믿지 않는 이들을 위해 목격증인 미리야나에게 주신 메시지  

“사랑하는 자녀들아, 하늘에 계신 아버지의 뜻에 따라, 성령께서는 나를  어머니로 부르시어, 예수님의 어머니이며 또한 너희들의 어머니로 만들어 주셨다.  그러기에 내가 너희들의 말에 귀 기울이며 오고 있는 것이란다. 내 아들 예수님께서 십자가 위에서 너희를 나에게 맡기셨기 때문에, 내 성심을 너희에게 주며,  엄마의 팔을 벌려  나와 함께 머물수 있도록 너희를 부르고 있는 것이란다.  그러나 불행하게도 내 자녀들중에 많은 이들이 내 아들 예수님의 사랑을  깨닫지 못하며, 그분을 알려고도  조차 하지 않는구나. 

오, 내 아이들아,  믿기 위해서 뵈야먄 하고, 이해가 되야 만이 믿는 이들에 의해 얼마나 더 많은 악한 일들이 행해져야 하겠느냐.  그러니 나의 아이들아, 내 사도인  너희들의 마음의 침묵 안에서 그분의 목소리에 귀를 기울이거라. 너희의 마음안에 내 아들 예수님이 머무실 수 있도록, 어두움과 슬픔이 아닌, 예수님의 빛으로 빛을 발하도록 하여라. 믿음을 가지고 희망을 구하여라. 믿음은 영혼의 생명이기 때문이란다. 나의 부름을 새롭게 하라고 너희를 부르니 기도하여라. 겸손하게,  영적 평화 안에서 믿음으로 살도록 기도하고 빛을 내어라. 

내  아이들아,  모든 것을  바로 이해하려고 애쓰지 말아라. 나 역시도 모든 것을 즉시 깨달었던 것은 아니다. 나는 오직 사랑하였고 믿었다.  그분은  최초의 빛이시며, 구원의 시작이었기 때문에, 내 아들이 선포하시는 거룩한 말씀을 믿었다.  내 사랑의 사도들아,  기도하고,  자신을 희생하며, 사랑하고,  또한 다른 이들을 판단 하지 않도록 하여라.  내 아들 예수님의 말씀인  복음과 진리를 전하여라. 너희들은 살아있는 복음이며, 내 아들  예수님의 빛을 발하는  사람들이기 때문이다. 내 아들 예수님과 내가 너희와 함께하며 용기를 주고,  또한  너희를 시험하기도 할 것이다. 내 아이들아,  내 아들 예수님께서 축복하신  그  손을 가진 유일한 이들인, 너희 목자들의 축복을 늘 청하여라. 고맙구나.”

“Dear children, the Holy Spirit, according to the Heavenly Father, made me the mother — the mother of Jesus — and by this alone, also your mother. That is why I am coming to hear you, that I may open my motherly arms to you; to give you my heart and to call you to remain with me, because from the top of the Cross my Son entrusted you to me. Unfortunately, many of my children have not come to know the love of my Son; many of them do not want to come to know Him. Oh, my children, how much bad is done by those who must see or interpret in order to come to believe. That is why, you, my children, my apostles, in the silence of your heart, listen to the voice of my Son, so that your heart may be His home, that it may not be dark and sad, but that it may be illuminated with the light of my Son. Seek hope with faith, because faith is the life of the soul. Anew I am calling you: pray, pray to live faith in humility, in spiritual peace, and illuminated by the light. My children, do not strive to comprehend everything immediately, because I also did not comprehend everything immediately; but I loved, and I believed in the divine words which my Son spoke — He who was the first light and the beginning of redemption. Apostles of my love — you who pray, sacrifice yourselves, love and do not judge — you go and spread the truth, the words of my Son, the Gospel, because you are the living Gospel; you are the rays of the light of my Son. My Son and I will be with you to encourage you and to test you. My children, always implore the blessing of those, and only of those whose hands have been blessed by my Son, of your shepherds. Thank you.”

747477.jpg